POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Objects interacting with photons / Laser : Objects interacting with photons / Laser Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:18 EDT (-0400)
  Objects interacting with photons / Laser
From: Nurwodah
Date: 26 May 2009 06:35:01
Message: <web.4a1bc48ea9dd582089e1bd650@news.povray.org>
Hello There,

I am trying to render a scene, whrere a laser beam is refracted by some objects,
but it just does not work. I found a similar question here

web.487989b0797036a91a8107a20@news.povray.org

and the scene mentioned there actually works. Mine still won't, so what is wrong
with it? Thank you in advance for your help!

#include "colors.inc"
#include "textures.inc"

global_settings {
 assumed_gamma 1.0